Personal Note from Sora
April showers may bring May flowers…
but here’s some fun April news. I actually stumbled across, are you ready—a Selfie Toaster. That’s right a toaster where your face or anyone else’s face appears on your toast. See the graphic below!
At first I thought, “You must be kidding but then I found it on Amazon so instant proofLOL
Then guess what, then I found another toaster called Classic 1960’s Peace Sign Toaster-MakeToast, Not War! as shown below!
So with a Newsletter called Your Make Peace with Food Newsletter, then how could I resist!!!
So now that you know that you can see yourselfLol on toast, I thought Hmm…what are some questions that you could ask yourself about yourself (some “selfie” questions!) and so here are some “April” selfie questions!!!
l. What is your biggest pet peeve”
2. Which actor or actress would you pick to play you in a movie?
3. What person living or not living would you like to have a two hour lunch with an why???
4. Can you tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator?
5. What is your favorite ice-cream?
6. What is your least favorite flavor ice-cream?
7. If you won a $5,000 dollar shopping spree to any store, which would you pick?
8. What is your favorite season and why?
9. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you were?
10. What makes you smile?
In Make Peace with Food,
This month’s motivational quote:
Your Monthly Food Puzzle:
Food and Culture
It’s Bacon Month and Let’s Hear from the Pigs…
Did you ever stop and think about how a pig must feel when he thinks about the prospects of becoming “bacon”???
Well, the video below shares their sentiments exactly!!
OK, I agree. They can’t be too happy at the thought of “becoming” bacon but whether you enjoy “real” bacon or the kind that I like which is MorningStar bacon-Enjoy!
So here’s some fun trivia about bacon…
l. Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches became popular after World War II when supermarkets became popular and tomatoes and lettuce became available year round.
2. Bacon was found in China in 1500 B.C. and the Greeks and Romans kept up the tradition.
3. The actual word “bacon” dates back to the late 1500s. In Middle English, “Bacoun” referred to all pork, but during the 17th century, “bacon” referred to only cured pork.
4. In 1924, Oscar Mayer patented the first packed, sliced packages of bacon.
5. In the US bacon is eaten 70% at breakfast, 11% at lunch, 2% as a snack and 17% at dinner.
So whether you like the “real” bacon or try MorningStar Farms Bacon http://www.morningstarfarms.com/home.html
Bite Size Fun Food News
More Bacon News…
So I guess that I have bacon on my mindLOL, this month and I thought to myself, “Sora, I wonder if there are any candies with bacon?” Being a dessert first gal, this thought didn’t come as a total shock so look what I found…
This company has everything bacon. I mean it’s like landing in BaconVille. Totally check it out!
Anything missing in Company #1 SoLOL you can find in Vosges Chocolate!
And here’s a link to a short video teaching you how to make an easy sweet tasting bacon treat at home if you’re in the mood to do that!!!
I guess that baconLOL abounds!!!!!
So if April is your month to stop struggling with your diet, then click HERE and learn more about how to eat what you want, stop when you want and become forever thin and all without having to diet!!!
In Make Peace with Food,